The BERLIN INTERNATIONAL FORUM
Does the LaRouche Group Pose a Threat to Individuals
and a Danger to Society?
Berlin, 17th October 2008 -- There has not in either Germany or Britain
been a full investigation into the circumstances surrounding my son
Jeremiah Duggan’s death in 2003 near Erbenheim Hessen. For this
reason I am not in a position to make any accusations against any person
for being involved in his death. I can only consider the following suspicions
and ask that in order to protect the safety of others a full enquiry
is made into what caused my son’s death.
1. My son was a life loving young man, in love with Maya, with plans
for his future. He came as a visitor to Germany to attend a LaRouche
event and within five days he was dead. His death was sudden and violent.
2. I received a phone call from my son shortly before his death in which
he told me he was frightened, that he wanted to escape from the LaRouche
group Nouvelle Solidarite and that I should come immediately to rescue
him. His girlfriend received a phone call an hour earlier telling her
he was under too much pressure and that he feared they had done something
harmful to him.
3. The LaRouche management lied to the police on the morning of my son’s
death saying he was a mental patient of the Tavistock clinic, had made
previous suicide attempts and was mentally unstable. They also told
the police they had rung me when it was I that phoned them. The first
thing that Ortrum Kramer said to me before she supposedly knew Jeremiah
was dead was “we take no responsibility for the action of our
4. The Manageress of the LaRouche Schiller Institute handed in Jeremiah’s
passport and this was not found with the body. Subsequent forensic tests
show it had his blood on it.
5. The British Inquest finding discounted suicide and stated that Jeremiah
died in a state of terror.
6. Conversations with Jeremiah , the briefings found in Jeremiah’s
bags and the lectures at the time of the LaRouche 2003 conference and
cadre school shows anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and how a dangerous
level of anxiety is stirred up by fraudulent statements :e.g. Sept 11th
was due to inside division of the USA warfare division and that LaRouche
was not guilty of crimes for which a Court found him guilty.
7. The LaRouche people acted very suspiciously after Jeremiah’s
death. They held a conference around 10 o clock in the offices of the
Executive Intelligence Review in which Helga Zepp La Rouche and other
leaders stated that Jeremiah was a spy, brainwashed by the Tavistock
clinic and sent over to harm the organization. They forbade anyone to
talk about Jeremiah’s death and even to talk to each other.
8. The LaRouche management forbid the people last with Jeremiah to speak
to the family. Erica Duggan was never allowed to speak to those persons
and when she contacted them they refused her.
9. The LaRouche organization from 2003 put out publications in which
Erica Duggan was accused of being part of a conspiracy to attack the
LaRouche organization. I was blamed for bringing about the death of
my own son by his last phone call. My son was described as a drug addict
and his name was defamed all over the world in LaRouche publications.
10. The Wiesbaden investigating officer when asked by us to carry out
full investigations stated that he did not wish to investigate the LaRouche
11. After Jeremiah died I received many letters from families describing
the dangers of this organisations and showing that they were in a sense
blackmailed by the organization because if they spoke out their sons
or daughters cut off all contact. This means that families are intimidated.
12. Much later when we obtained 79 negatives of the photographs of the
alleged crash expert pathologists stated that his body was not run over
by a car.
13. The evidence of anti-Semitism I discovered is contained in a separate
document on researches into the incitement to hatred.
14. I met the British pathologist who carried out the post mortem and
he stated that Jeremiah could not have been run over by a car but that
he was severely beaten to death.
15. As the LaRouche group set up recruiters outside the Colleges and
as their aim is to re-educate the young they should if they have the
well being of their members in mind welcome transparency and be most
eager to thoroughly examine any practises that may be harmful to the
lives of their members. Instead of which they threaten legal action,
conduct smear campaigns and attempt to intimidate the Press in an attempt
to shut down open debate which is part of our democratic process.